You can help us help others.
CAAC needs your help to support the services we provide to senior citizens & their caregivers. How can you contribute?
Your Donation can help us provide:
- meals to homebound seniors
- cleaning supplies & materials for home repairs
- items need by grandparents raising grandchildren such as school supplies, clothes and other necessities
- transportation for seniors to go shopping or to medical appointments
You can make a donation in memory of or in tribute to a special person on a special occasion such as a birthday or anniversary. These donations will be recognized with an acknowledgement to the family or individual you are honoring.
You can make a donation through planned giving in your will or in a trust. Donations may include cash, real estate, insurance benefits or other assets. Advise your attorney of your desire to donate.
All donations are tax-deductible.
Your generosity is greatly appreciated and will help improve the lives of Central Alabama senior citizens.
- Autaugaville Senior Center
- Billingsley Senior Center
- Marbury Senior Center
- Mt. Sinai Senior Center
- Prattville Senior Center
- Coosa River Senior Center
- Eclectic Senior Center
- Millbrook Senior Center
- Tallassee Senior Center
- Wetumpka Senior Center
- Antioch Senior Center
- Dublin Senior Center
- Freewill Senior Center
- Macoa Pickup Center
- Mt Meigs Senior Center
- Pilgrim Rest Senior Center
- St Paul Senior Center
- True Divine Community Sr Center